The Email Marketing Specialist will contribute to the production, distribution, and management of content across multiple platforms. This person will own the creation and distribution of all emails and digital newsletters, both internally and externally, as well as social media and company websites.
Our work culture is collaborative, creative, and entrepreneurial. We are seeking contractors who want to share the best of their work experience and add to it by working alongside professionals who are dedicated to the success of others.
An email marketing specialist is self-driven and has a fairly specific role, utilizing email as a media for reaching existing and potential customers. This person works to create emails that are interesting enough for recipients to open and potentially act upon. The email marketing specialist also will normally be tasked with growing a company’s list of emails for such outreach. They may also work to focus and categorize email recipients.
- Oversee product email marketing calendar to ensure accurate deployment of emails
- Serve as a point of contact and project manage assets for scheduled email campaigns with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate deployment of emails
- Build emails with proper formatting and templates
- Ensure proper targeting and audience segmentation for all emails deployed
- Routinely run testing to improve key email metrics
- Own the QA process for email campaigns
- Analyze email campaign results and report campaign performance, summarizing key insights, and offering recommendations
- Manage email replies from email deployments Qualifications
- 2-5 years of email marketing experience
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (preferably Mailchimp & Zapier) and CRM tools (preferably Zoho & Hubspot)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and global laws
- Demonstrated success managing and executing a high-volume of email campaigns
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
- Project coordination skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders
- Proven success working with tight deadlines and turnaround times
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
- Knowledge of email marketing measurement and metrics