10 Social Media Marketing Books To Read in 2010
I know, 2010 isn’t here yet.
But the Holidays are right around the corner; they’re playing Christmas music on the radio, and snow is on the ground in Utah!
So, I’ve started thinking about what my goals and objectives should be for 2010.
One of the things I really want to commit to doing more of in 2010 is READING! I’ve been working harder (not tonight – it’s almost 12:30 a.m.) to stick to a schedule. It consists of the following morning activities:
- waking up at a certain time – TBD 🙂
- reading a motivational book for 30 minutes
- writing down thoughts and goals for the day
In the evening, I’ve set these priorities:
- finishing “work” by a certain time – TBD too 🙂
- planning out the following day with a “To-Do List“
- reading a business book for 30 minutes
- lights off by ____?
When I follow this “agenda” – my entire day and week seem to go better.
Do you follow a specific agenda?
As you can see, I’ve designated at least 30 minutes per day, 7 days a week, to read a business book.
As I start to think about my goals for 2010, here are a list of marketing books I plan to read:
Top 10 Social Media Marketing Books I Plan to Read!
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (The New Rules of Social Media)
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success
- Socialnomics: How social media transforms the way we live and do business
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
- Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
The Tipping Point is the highest rated book of all of these according to Amazon – it’s number 74!
I’m excited for the upcoming year and look forward to setting and achieving the goals I write down and review frequently.
I’m also excited to hear about your online marketing success and how these books help you become the best social media marketers and online business owners.